JKx7 And More

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

May 11th is a busy day!

Happy Birthday Isaac!
Happy Anniversary MOM & DAD!

I should have started this Blog a long time ago… let see how long I can type before The Creature wakes up.
Man, we are all lousy at Blogging - family! We should all try and do one Blog, once a week… even if it is to say… I have two hideous zits on my forehead, and one growing under my nose. See, that didn’t take too long. (and it’s all true :( ) I know you are all on the computer at least once A DAY, so lets all try to Blog every once in a while.
I’m not quite sure where this is coming from??? I think I just miss seeing Blogs because we are like different people in our writing styles. I don’t think any of this is making sense. I will stop now. But, who says this quote, in what movie:

“I’m the one on the right!” – Its an easy one.

PS, I should mention that Jessica has been an excellent blogger. Keep’em comin.

2 Comments:

  • You are so lucky that you included that PS because I was gonna say...

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:35 PM  

  • Kermit the Frog (standing next to Fozzie) in The Great Muppet Caper.

    Damn, I'm good...

    By Blogger JP, at 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home