JKx7 And More

Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's not fun typing with The Creature

I am so proud of this family. I was just reading all of the comments, and we are so freak-n- supportive of one another… it’s kinda disgusting.

Yes, yes, I have made it to the computer. I can finally Blog! I put the Creature down for a nap… ah drats … he has awoken. Ok, the fun has begun… typing with a seven month old on my lap. This will be a quick Blog.

So, Brent is in Milpitas (San Jose area), for 10 days. So far things are going ok, but I will keep ya’ll posted.

Why hasn’t mom Blogged? Has Jordan? And hey, to the people who are going to be in the Sac area on JPs B-Day, what are we doin???

I just HAVE to add this story; sorry if you read my other Blog, but I have to share. I was talking about small talk, and how much I hate it. So I said, “I would rather be neutered by a dentist." … I sleigh me.

Oh and dad, I know the difference between spay and neuter… that’s half the joke.

Peace out Napoleon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home