JKx7 And More

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Piano Man, Part II

My husband finally comes home tomorrow. I am so excited it’s like Christmas night, and I can’t sleep. (Hmm, too over the top cheesy?… uh, yes.) So, I just put the creature to bed, and now I am reading Blogs. Since JK6 brought up the piano tuner, I will just Blog about him. Let me see if I can explain what I heard… First this guy was really friendly with JK6. I’ll paint a picture: So friendly he tuned JK6’s guitar, just to make nice. Then this man started giving JK6 pointers on how to “pass” his UPS interview. He went on, AND ON, for a good 45 minutes. Then the piano tuner man actually did some piano tuning. Every once in a while he would ask JK6 weird questions, and he would also continue to give more interview tips. THEN the guy starts playing the piano. It was so awkward, or so I am guessing it must have been awkward for JK6. Now I will serenade you with my music little boy. I must say, this guy was good! I felt like I was shopping at Nordstrom, he was so good. Then he starting playing jazz, still REALLY good music, but a little bit much. Ok, then he started SIGNING!… still he was good, but I don’t think Mom signed up for that. There at the end there was some weird story about a friend of his who had a glider accident, fell 3000 feet, lived long enough to go to the hospital – tell everyone he was fine, and then died that night. Hello sad! JK6… why did he even bring it up?

Well, I think this guy is just what we are looking for.

- “your mom goes to college.” JK5

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home