JKx7 And More

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Just for Jess

I was going to make a comment about how Jess is unemployed in Greenland... (I mean, Montana)...but that would probably just make us all cry...so I won't.

Anyway...

This morning after I dropped Paige off at school, I saw a guy walking towards Sac City in the park. At first glance, I thought this guy was be-bopping to music he must've been listening to, but that so wasn't the case.

Not only was this poor soul talking to himself (with much expression) but every few seconds he would "shoot" the banana he was holding in he left hand and make a face that could only be described as an evil grimace.

#1: Wondering if the banana was in trouble or someone else and

#2: At least I'm not THAT crazy and

#3: Please Lord, let the most dangerous thing he possesses be a banana

It also reminded me (AGAIN) that someone is ALWAYS watching. You know, like the time I fell in the parking lot here at work on my very first day. Or just the other day at the gas station when I opened my door INTO my shoulder. Or the other two times that I have tripped over my own feet here at work....

Gosh I'm graceful. I must make so many people laugh. Daily.

1 Comments:

  • Holy cow! There is someone out there. Thank you, thank you for spoon feeding me. Maybe the banana bit him back.

    By Blogger Jess, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home