JKx7 And More

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Happy Anniversary

In honor of mom and dad being married 31 years, I think that we should all go to Baskin Robbins.

Let's see if we can come up with 31 flavors for us to choose from.

1.) Chocolate
2.) Vanilla
3.) Mint Chip
4.) Vanilla Chocolate Chip
5.) Orange Sherbet
6.) Rainbow Sherbet
7.) Lime Sherbet
8.) Raspberry Sherbet
9.) Chocolate/Brownie
10.) Mocha Almond Fudge
11.) Rocky Road
12.) Pistachio
13.) Bubblegum
14.) Spamoni
15.) Marble Fudge
16.) Straberry
16.) Neopolitan
17.) Coffee


This is harder than I thought...help me out.

1 Comments:

  • ooh...TAX CRUNCH. It's a temporary flavor...but oh my word so YUM.

    18. Tax crunch
    19. Butter Pecan
    20. Margarita Ice
    21. Chocolate lovers

    (These are actual flavors I've seen at BR...it scares me that I even know that many...)

    By Blogger JP, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home