JKx7 And More

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Is Anybody Out There?

Is this website one sided? Did you all have your keyboards taken away? Where are you guys? I specifically asked for you to entertain me. Put up!
David will be in Spearfish until Thursday. Tonight I'm going to be bold and venture out to Enrichment night. Hopefully they will have a nursery/children's class.
I've moved about 1600 lbs. of rock today (with my bare hands). There are some big ones that have been unearthed by the basement digging of the house behind me and kitty corner behind me. I wish David was here to get the really big ones. I wish I could strap a rope to the back of my car and haul them over. There is one that's huge! About 4 feet long, 3 feet wide, and about 2 feet tall. It would make a perfect backyard bench.
You see how lame I am people? I AM BLOGGING ABOUT ROCKS!
I must be extra difficult to put up with lately, my kids were really happy to go to school this morning.
I haven't seen any wild animals today, but yesterday a poor, lonely antelope was trapped on our street because he couldn't figure out how to get back to the field with all the dump trucks and tractors everywhere.
Did I mention that I went to Mt. Rushmore this weekend?
Thank goodness for cell phones and email and other wonders of modern technology. I guess I'm going to have to show you all how to use them.
Hugs, but not kisses.

1 Comments:

  • I think we should start a Top Ten List of Blog quotes now. This ... "I AM BLOGGING ABOUT ROCKS!" ...is a GOOD ONE!

    By Blogger Jaye, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home