JKx7 And More

Friday, May 27, 2005

Elverta Eagle's Pride Baby!

20 years in Elverta! Really?

Some classic memories:

Digging up random things in the back yard - Carpet, spoons, some sort of video tape thing. Before our home was there people would dump their garbage.

Grandma’s two trailers.

All the pets – Bernice, Mimi, Poppy, Rosy, Socrates, Sasha, Sadie, Jasmine, Raja, Yakko, Wacko, Dot, Fudge and Meg. The bunny? What was it's name? OH silly me, the fish – Wild Bill, and Jim. (Did I miss anyone?) **

The neighbors. No need for explanation.

All the trampolines… what number are we on?

& THE GARAGE!

… Even though I have my own family, Eloise Ave. is still HOME.

**I don't remember the names of the fish that Max and Greg gave us.

3 Comments:

  • Grandma's trailers and the neighbors...enough to give me nightmares for days!

    Also...Alonso and I called the bunny Slash. However, Mom changed the name...I don't remember it's FAKE name...

    Good 'ol Wild Bill...

    By Blogger JP, at 2:05 PM  

  • OH! Jamesson had a turle for like a month around the same time mom had the bunny. You know...before she started giving the pets away...

    ;)

    By Blogger JP, at 2:06 PM  

  • Bramble, the bunny was named Bramble. Jamesson had a turtle, not a turle.

    By Blogger Jess, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home