JKx7 And More

Friday, April 01, 2005

See You Soon, Jordan

We've just returned from the airport. We spent an hour waiting for Jordan's plane as if all was well. But during and since the goodbye, it's been pretty brutal.
But leave it to Isaac to drop one liners during the audible sobbing...
"We need to go home and have some family time!"
"Mom, could you pass me my drink?" (in between sobs)
but the real kicker:
"How sad is this, huh?"
I guess you had to hear it from his lips
Sidenote: You know the Looney Toons cartoon where the two dogs (George & Frank) switch off guarding the sheep and protect them from Wile E. Coyote? When I was at the airport I'd hoped that there would be a shift-change and that when I dropped Jordan off, mom would be on the next shift, waiting for me to take her to my house.
Let's see if this McDonald's apple pie takes the sad away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home