JKx7 And More

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

my toes are cold

Ya’ll are so much better bloggers then me. I am not on the computer as much as I use to be before The Creature came. I must worn you that it is 11:30pm, and it has been quite a day… so this blog won’t make much sense.

It is official… The Creature is on the move. He is a crawling machine!!! He is already attacking the next thing on the Baby to do List: pulling himself up. And you know what… he is so freak-n- cute! I know I am not supposed to use the freak-n- word mother, but he is. I could go on, and on, about what a good baby he is, but you already know, so I won’t. The Creature has been a little fussier then usual (hey look fussier IS a word) I think I finally feel a tooth in there. (Yippee)

The next item to discus is that The Hubby and I have callings now. He is the Assistance Scout Master, and I am the RS Sec. It was quite funny - we sat down in the bishop’s office at 8:10 am… I was totally expecting only The Hubby to be getting a calling, and then he got to me, and my exact words were… “Oh”. An “oh” like “ ‘oh’ I am thrown off by the words that just spewed out of your mouth.” (I am SO going to have to spell check spew) Today was my first Presidency meeting… awkward, weird, etc… all of the above… A, B, AND C… you catch my drift. I really like the other woman in the presidency, so it should be fun.

My foot has fallen asleep. I should really go to bed.

But I must note:
1. I have really enjoyed all of your blogs, especially getting through ‘the elephant on the table.’
2. WELCOME MARMY!!! Excellent first Blog!... and I always spell it buh bye.
3. I have enjoyed all of the movie quotes. We should vote, and really come up with the top ten list.
4. Jessica, continue sending pictures! NO – sending a picture of your new entertainment center would not be boring. We can’t come over to see it so email is all we’ve got. It WOULD be extremely funny to travel 1000 miles just to see the entertainment center. “Hello, just popped over to see the new furniture.*** Well yes, it did include a horse and a sleigh, but it was worth it! Look at the fine workmanship in that darn fancy entertainment center.*** Ok, well, I’m off. See you at Christmas.”

O boy, I have officially gone loopy. Goodnight Neverland!

4 Comments:

  • I'm sorry...but I don't think you give yourself enough credit! You totally CRACK ME UP!

    Points to highlight:

    "I know I am not supposed to use the freak-n- word mother, but he is" (made me GIGGLE!)

    and then this SLAYED me:
    "It WOULD be extremely funny to travel 1000 miles just to see the entertainment center. “Hello, just popped over to see the new furniture.*** Well yes, it did include a horse and a sleigh, but it was worth it! Look at the fine workmanship in that darn fancy entertainment center.***"

    By Blogger JP, at 9:16 AM  

  • You should all know that this celebrated entertainment center isn't all that: it came from Target.

    But I do find myself getting ready for company, only to remember: there's not going to be any!.

    By Blogger Jess, at 9:51 AM  

  • can you comment on your own blog??? anywho, Jessica we will ALL be excited about the new couch... yes???

    By Blogger Jaye, at 12:40 PM  

  • Such couch has not yet been purchased. =(

    By Blogger Jess, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home