JKx7 And More

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cuteness at High Decibles

Abby had her first preschool field trip yesterday to a neighborhood fire station. I think the picture accurately describes her enthralling experience.



It turned out to be only a 30 minute field trip so Alonso dropped her off here at my office earlier than planned. While I knew I wouldn’t get MUCH done with her with me, I tried to answer a couple of e-mails (and a voicemail) with her sitting on my lap. After telling Jess via e-mail that Abby was visiting me, Jess sends an Auntie’s Hello with her (e-mailed) response. Foolishly, I tell Abby that “Aunt Jess says Hi.”

Abby stops coloring with the myriad of highlighters she had confiscated from my desk and looks at my computer screen and says,

“Jess…what you say?! MOM! WHAT SHE SAY???!!

Apparently the three year-old doesn’t fully comprehend e-mails. And I’m sure the co-workers would appreciate LESS YELLING from Abby as she awaits an answer from Jess on the computer screen.

Ironic that the people that sit the closest to me have no children. Abby just might be the best birth control out there…

2 Comments:

  • 2 posts in one day...can you tell I feel BETTER?!

    By Blogger JP, at 2:25 PM  

  • we should get web cams just so we CAN say... hi.

    By Blogger Jaye, at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home