JKx7 And More

Thursday, September 15, 2005

hP6

I have recently completed the 6th Harry Potter book. My predictions:
(If you haven’t read HP and you would like to – don’t read my blog)

*Harry is not the ‘chosen one.’ He is not the one who will have to kill Voldemort. I think it will be Neville.
*Harry and Ginny will get married.
*Harry will become an Auror, Hermione will be Head of Hogwarts, and Ron is going to die. (just kidding, I don’t know)
*Sirius is not dead but trapped between “worlds.” In the 7th book Harry will bring him back to help him destroy the horcruxes and R.A.B. (JK7 – who is R.A.B?)
*In the 7th book Harry will be able to talk to Dumbledore like Luke and Obi wan.
Ok, so these are long shots, but it is fun to let your imagination take over.
-Yeah, I really don’t know how to spell.

1 Comments:

  • I (personally) don't think there is a "chosen one" and agree with what Dumbledore said about Voldermort creating his own enemy and therefore creating the chosen one by believing in that prophesy. I DO think that Harry may be the last horcrux and perhaps it IS Neville that will have to end things.

    Snape stumps me though...both Dumbledore and Voldemort have their own reasons for trusting him...I just can't figure out who's side he's really on.

    Alonso said the same thing about Sirius, though...I like that theory. ;)

    By Blogger JP, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home