JKx7 And More

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Little guys say it better

So, I was getting my hair cut at Supercuts one evening last week. It was very near closing time--about 8:45pm. In the shop were one of the workers and her two sons she had just picked up from daycare (they looked like twins of about nine), the woman who was cutting my hair, and me.

The women were talking about picking up kids after work, getting home, etc. The woman cutting my hair started complaining that when she gets home her 13 year old son follows her around and wants to talk, talk, talk about all kinds of stuff. I was about to tell her how great it was that he wanted to talk when one of the little guys said "But he just misses you SO much"

jk

1 Comments:

  • huge TUG on my heart. Of course, it also makes me feel MORE guilty about having a huge headache last night and just wanting everyone TO GO TO BED. BUT...I did stick it out enough to do dinner and help with homework, etc...

    ah, those kids...

    By Blogger JP, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home