JKx7 And More

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I’m having a hard time with the elephant on the table

I’ve been trying to write for the past few days. I write and then erase tons of words that just seem so…so…not enough. I completely dehydrated myself on Sunday. I freaked out the children in our family on Sunday. (Except for maybe Corbin. He didn’t really notice.) I made myself sick on Sunday.

But I said goodbye to my older sister on Sunday. And that’s hard.

We really are so close. When I try to verbalize just how close, it just isn’t enough and I feel that whoever I’m talking to just isn’t GETTING IT. When I try to describe that Paige’s best friend is her cousin…they don’t fully get that either. When I tell them I was never embarrassed of my parents and loved to hang out with them, they think I’m completely lying.

I’M NOT LYING, PEOPLE!

I’m excited for the W’s and their new adventure. I’m excited for their journey, new friends and wonderful family experiences. My mind is good at telling my all about these things…but my heart just can’t seem to catch up.

C’mon on heart…pay attention!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home