JKx7 And More

Thursday, March 24, 2005

There Is Much Woe

I talked to Jess tonight as they get settled into their new house. At first I thought she sounded discouraged...but who'd a thunk that moving 1000 miles away would be so exhausting??!! Something to ponder...

I'm happy that they made it to their destination in safety. I am happy that the movers made it too. I'm happy that the piano made it up those crazy stairs. I'm happy that even though they haven't "gotten to" the TV yet that Maddie and Isaac could still watch Jurassic Park on the wee DVD player. I'm happy that The W's have a house of their own that even after they pay interest and other such lovely fees that it will still be half the price it is here in California.

I'm happy that distance cannot break the ties that our family has.

I am sad that when I told Paige that we'd be coloring Easter Eggs at Grammie's tomorrow that the first thing out of her mouth was: "with Maddie???!" and I had to remind her that Maddie moved to Montana.

It will get easier...I think.

1 Comments:

  • This is Jordan's lesson on comments. JP needs to help him set up an account

    By Blogger Jess, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home