JKx7 And More

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Two weeks BABY!

It’s funny you bring up Balderdash. The Davis’ had Balderdash and I loved it! I always wanted to play it. I wanted to play it so much that when someone suggested playing a board game they would first preface it with, “… anything but Balderdash. Sorry Jaye.” It’s like an inside joke with them now. When the Davis’ moved they gave me Balderdash. I just looked in my game cupboard – I still have it! I don’t think it is a complete set though.

Oh boy oh boy… my turn:

Definitely let’s do the sleepover thing, and get green-goop crap to put on our faces. AND curlers – lots and lots of curlers. Manicures, pedicures. Pluck eyebrows… I know I am making this more and more tempting for the boys.

I do want to go out to dinner, but I am broke! (oh mom – we should take everyone to Q Bole)

Yes – Ocean. The Creature has never seen the “lotion”.

I didn’t understand what Jess was saying about the Pasta Shells, so I vote for egg rolls!

Help Grandma clean upstairs.

I’m all for a New Years Eve Party at mom’s house! Jess you will dance and you will like it. Mom do you think we could make homemade Sparkling Cider? Would it be cheaper that way?

Target practice on the guys sounds really fun! (but messy)

Scene It, Guestures, “bones”, poker (with food not $$), Spaz-Uno, Spoons, and Hide and go Seek with the kids.

Let’s do some good-witch-craft, and uncurse the trailer. Maybe sacrifice an albino goat or something.

Bike ride? We have a kiddy trailer for The Creature and Abby.

6 Comments:

  • Bike ride would be fun, but do we have enough bikes?

    So heartafreakintack. I saw "Baby" in the post and thought you were making an announcement.

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:45 PM  

  • I'll bring facial stuff.

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:47 PM  

  • As long as Dad doesn't hog it all.

    By Blogger Jess, at 2:47 PM  

  • You know Dad and his love for facials.

    By Blogger Jaye, at 2:52 PM  

  • Can you imagine trying to rinse the mask out of his beard? I wonder how he manages that.

    By Blogger Jess, at 3:55 PM  

  • I have just the materials for a trailer hex removing.

    By Blogger JK1, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home