JKx7 And More

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lists, Lists, Lists

I am really excited about some of the things on Jill’s list. Some of the things.

Jill’s Fabulous List
Board games – definitely. I’ll even take a stab at Balderdash.
Shopping – some.
Chevy’s – absofreakinglutely. And Round Table and Baja Fresh (maybe Cheesecake Factory).
Dancing on New Year’s – not so much.
Marie Calendar’s – it goes without saying.
Dinner at mom’s – I wouldn’t have it any other way. Maybe she could throw some Stroganoff together.
Please don’t shoot the boys. We could even include them in a Chevy’s trip.
Bare Escentuals? Really? No, I’m good.
Sleepover – you betta.
Pasta Shells – I’d rather not. I’d like to stay awake for this trip, thank you very much.
Pictures, pictures, pictures.

My List
Maybe a trip to the ocean?
Definitely a trip to Foresthill.
Please no trips to play in the snow. I’m good.

1 Comments:

  • Am I the only one who thinks Chevy's is overrated? I think Baja Fresh is just as good and a lot cheaper.

    By Blogger JK1, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home