JKx7 And More

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh the Places You'll Go

I know we talked about this, but I wanted to put it on the blog.

I recently discovered a very profound book. You have probably read it. Dr Suess' Oh the Places You'll Go.

I heard about it recently at a facilitator's meeting. When my mother and I were in Montana we took M and I to the library. I read the book, and, when I pondered how powerful this message could have been in Jan's life as a little girl and lamented the fact that there was no adult in her life to share anything like it with her, I had to hide in the bathroom to compose myself. I received this general message from my parents and grandparents, and we did our best to give this message to our children (I hope we did our job of giving this message to all of you), but Jan and her sisters did not receive this message.

I immediately went and purchased four copies (us, the Wilhelms, Camachos, and Duffs) to make sure my children and grandchildren hear this message and have it reinforced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home