JKx7 And More

Friday, August 05, 2005

Sneaky, Sneaky

I'm sitting here in training (in the back of the room) trying to pretend I know what they're speaking of. I'm finding that I really don't care about any of it. (I'm just here because "someone" can't be. Nice.)

So here are some of my choices for the Davie game:

  • Lemon Water or Lime Water
  • Rescuers or Rescuers Down Under
  • Rubies or Saphires
  • Butter Popcorn or Caramel Corn
  • Minestroni or Clam Chowder Soups
  • Roses or Daisies
  • Camping or Hiking
  • Costco or Sam's Club
  • Peanut M&Ms or Peanut Butter M&Ms
  • Tetris or Dr. Mario

And just so you're not freaking out...I am tricky enough to pay attention. I'm just keeping myself entertained. I rule.

3 Comments:

  • my answers:
    Lime Water
    Rescuers DU
    Saphire (drk blue)
    Caramel Corn
    Clam Chowder
    Roses (Sterling)
    Hiking
    Costco
    PEANUT BUTTER
    Tetris

    I'm full on carrying a conversation about this product...while blogging/commenting.

    I am FANTASTIC!

    By Blogger JP, at 2:17 PM  

  • Lemon Water (really neither, but since I have to choose...)
    Rescuers Down Under (changed my answer last minute, both are great)
    Saphires
    Caramel Corn
    Clam Chowder Soups
    Roses
    Hiking (without heights please)
    Sam's Club (come on)
    Peanut Butter M&Ms
    Tetris or Dr. Mario

    By Blogger Jess, at 7:07 AM  

  • I guess Tetris, I am queen of 80s video games

    By Blogger Jess, at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home