JKx7 And More

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Do you remember how to play Davey Carrie's game?

Do you remember how to play Davey Carrie's game?

The idea is to state two items and the other players choose between them. The idea is to state two items that are too hard to choose between.

For example, if I say brussel sprouts and brownies, that's not a very good entry because it's so easy to choose. But if I said Ford and Chevy, that might be a bit better entry because the items are so close.

Of course the whole game is subjective.

Other examples of entries might be:
  • Star Wars and Return of the Jedi
  • Willy Mays and Barry Bonds
  • The Eagles and the Stones
  • Gingersnaps and Snickerdoodles

In my opinion the best entry thus far in the game is from Davey. Far Side or Calvin and Hobbes.

jk1

7 Comments:

  • The Mom had really good answers, but since she forgot her password, I'll put them here for her:
    Star Wars (personal preference)
    Willy Mays (no steroids)
    The Eagles (they are easier to look at)
    Gingersnaps (more pizzazz)

    By Blogger JK1, at 10:53 PM  

  • Return of the Jedi
    Willy Mays (same as mom's reason)
    Neither the Eagles northe Stones
    Snickerdoodles
    Calvin and Hobbes

    Here's my question: chasing your dog all over nearby highschool after her all-night fling OR later chasing two large, intimidating boxers out of yard to protect said dog and neighbor's tiny puppy?
    LAME question I know, but all this before 8am this Monday morning.

    By Blogger Jess, at 7:29 AM  

  • (gasp!) I had no idea that such game existed! Gracious!!

    Return of the Jedi (There is MUCH Jedi power, c'mon now.)

    Willy Mays...I guess. (They play football, right? ;))

    The Eagles (Mick Jagger's mouth just creeps me right the hell out.)

    SNICKERDOODLES (especially soft ones)

    Calvin & Hobbs...just because it is.

    What about: So I Married an Axe Murderer OR Drop Dead Fred

    By Blogger JP, at 2:19 PM  

  • Freezing

    Drop Dead Fred

    By Blogger JK1, at 10:23 PM  

  • Jess says
    So I Married an Axe Murderer
    Freezing to death

    David says
    Return of the Jedi
    Willy Mays
    The Eagles
    Snickerdoodles (reluctantly)
    Far Side
    So I Married an Axe Murderer Freezing to death

    By Blogger Jess, at 12:32 AM  

  • Jam-o...you are SICK.

    um...but DEFINITELY freazing...

    By Blogger JP, at 9:56 AM  

  • Question? Would you die quicker if you burned to death? If so, I choose burn. I HATE being cold. ha ha ha.

    By Blogger Jaye, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home