JKx7 And More

Friday, July 29, 2005

i miss my family

Dearest Family,

I was about to scold all of us (including me) for our lack of blogging. But I guess vacations and church camps have gotten in the way. I hope we can all blog again soon.

So, I had my first Physical Therapy appointment yesterday. I was really nervous about how painful it was going to be. There were a couple of painful “stretches” and some COLD ice packs involved, but other then that, it really wasn’t that bad. The doctor is really nice, so that helps. He said that there is still a little bit of swelling, and my ligament is still really tender, but other then that he was glad to hear that I was able to walk around Disneyland all last week. (I was hoping he was going to say no more PT… fat chance.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home