JKx7 And More

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We had to buy Harry Potter TODAY!

I needed to do a family blog because Jordan’s missionary picture is depressing – cool!, but depressing. What you should do is put the other missionary picture up on the blog. (Let’s see if you know what I am talking about. I am sure it has already been scanned into the computer for Jordan’s Eagle Scout thing.) I think the “other” picture would be so much cuter... and easier for the sisters to see.

I’ll just do a B, Jaye, & The Creature update (to push Jordan’s picture down.) B – is on vacation until March 27th!!! We are so gitty; we don’t know what to do with ourselves. I wish we had the money to go to Montana, but we don’t and I have that job. So far all B wants to do is read Harry Potter books, which is great, but the critiquing is getting old – “the movie didn’t follow the book at all.” Jaye – has been cursed by her parent’s genes, and is sprouting a gray hair as she types. The Creature -had a successful Sunday. He stayed in Nursery THE WHOLE TIME!!! Do you know how wonderful that was for me? My Sundays are so crazy with RS stuff; it was nice not having to worry about him. When I checked on him (through the little window) the teachers gave me the thumbs-up that he was doing fine. From Nursery he has learned how to stick stickers to a page. It doesn’t sound very important but people he is 1 ½, he is a damn genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home