JKx7 And More

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Funny Traveling Isaac #1

Yesterday as we drove out of town, there was a traffic jam at the STOP sign at Watt Ave. and PFE, giving Isaac extra time to study the “cant” that someone had hand-written above STOP.

He read it out loud, and Bampa and I explained that writing on a street sign is illegal and there could be a fine if the culprit was caught.

“It must have been written by a kindergartner,” Isaac said “because there is no apostrophe.”

Dad and I quietly chuckled and I said “Isaac, do you really think that a kindergartner could reach that?”

“Nope. It must have been a first grader.”

2 Comments:

  • first grader! HA! That kids kills me!!!

    By Blogger Jaye, at 12:53 AM  

  • I really did just laugh out loud at this blog.

    By Blogger Jaye, at 12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home